Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 3: Highlights

1.  Making it from London to Westerville by noon. That was a great way to start the day. 
2. Blueberry Banana Pie at the Galena Diner!
3. Actually riding 70 miles in one day. 
4. Pic in front of Ohio Stadium. 
5. Being halfway done!

Olentangy Trail is an awesome stretch of the Ohio to Erie. 

Downtown Westerville was a welcomed site! 
Had a minor malfunction with a pedal on my bike. Stopped at the Trek store but that wanted too much to fix it. I bought a tshirt instead. 


Sometimes the trail does this!

Pie break!
Man I was excited to see Sunbury. 

Well I could blog more but I'm very tired. Gonna eat some dinner and get ready for early bed. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations on 70 miles and being to the half way point! Take a nice hot bath in Epsom salts that will help, and don't forget ice those knees! Eat some protein for recovery and some fruits and veggies! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete